Black Masterbatches / Black Concentrates
Masterbatches that give excellent dispersion and coverage power, fit to meet the requirements of different kinds of resins and end-use applications: SAN, PET, PBT, PC, PA, POM, PLA, PE VERDE, TPO, PE, EVA, PP, PE, EVA, PP, PS, ABS.
Benefits from Black Concentrates to the Final Product:
- Excellent dye power;
- Excellent mechanical properties with good balance stiffness / impact and tear resistance;
- Contributes to an appropriate stretching;
- Compliance with national and international legislation, especially for food packaging;
- When combined with the latest additives, offers extra benefits such as:
- Ultraviolet radiation protection;
- Thermal stability;
- Resistance to flame propagation;
- Bactericidal effect;
- Electrical conductivity;
- Thermal conductivity;
- Heat dissipation.
In order to offer the best colouring for plastics, Cromex manufactures and develops solutions in black masterbatches for various segments:
- Agricultural: Mulching (soil covering), agricultural tarpaulins and irrigation pipes;
- Raffia: Sacks for animal feed, sugar, wheat flour, raffia and applications in plasticulture;
- Packaging: Blown, injected, coatings, flat and blow film, Sheets (thermoformed) also for direct contact with food with emphasis on dairy and fatty foods;
- Shoes: EVA soles and blankets;
- Automotive: Technical parts produced in engineering polymers (polyamides, polyesters, POM etc.);
- Electric - Electronics: Washing machines, blenders, mixers, vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, notebooks, DVDs, TVs, among others;
- Fibres: Monofilament and multifilament;
- Construction: Geomembranes, conduits, wires and cables, profiles, plugs, hoses, fittings, water tanks and corrugated tubes.