Cromex, active in the development and manufacture of masterbatches for plastic transformers, remains committed to the requirements of quality, environment and occupational health and safety, having as principles:
- The quality of products and processes, seeking continuous improvement through meeting established objectives and targets;
- The satisfaction of customers and other interested parties;
- The occupational health and physical integrity of employees, in order to avoid accidents/incidents and work-related illnesses;
- Commitment to mitigating the adverse effects of environmental impacts, in order to avoid pollution and promote sustainable development;
- Commitment to the consultation and participation of workers, involving their representatives when applicable or required;
- Compliance with applicable laws and other relevant requirements;
- Prevention against risks that could compromise the requirements of the Integrated Management System.
São Paulo, 02 de maio de 2019.
WE ARE ALL MASTER